Visit our YouTube Channel to view all videos or select from below.
1. How to: Open the app. Enter a team name. Set the team foul limit. Enter player numbers & names. Set player foul limit.
2. Entering player names & numbers for Team B.
3 Setting the game clock and timing modes.
4. Selecting starting 5, and starting the game clock.
5. How to record a foul causing two free shots.
6. How to record a foul causing one free shot.
7. How to record the two types of Tech Fouls
8. How to record Time Outs.
9. Recording various actions during a match.
10. Using the Redo Last button.
11. Using the Edit/Check button.
12. Swapping between Score & Stat Mode and Score Only.
13. End of Quarter proceedure.
14. Placing shots on the half court graphic.
15. Recording fouls after a team has exceeded foul limit.
16. Adjusting the Game Clock to match actual time.
17. Player Exceeds personal foul limit.
18. Time Outs.